RE: JAnalyzer

Hi!

> ... be for call graph information, so that will give similar
> functionality to what you have in Janalyzer.
Yes, already thought about that.

> I had a look at Janalyzer, and one thing that I really liked
> was the star-shaped graphical call graph browser (I don't
> know how best to describe it, but hopefully you know what I
> mean). I think something like this would be nice in Eclipse,
> and we don't currently have anything like this. So, if you're
> planning to integrate something like that into Eclipse, I
> think it would be very useful.
Yes, I would really like to do that. Do you have some internal
documentation about the SOOT implementation into Eclipse and how to
"dock" to that? Would be nice if you could give me links to some
resources about that.
For the graph display we are currently using OpenJGraph
(http://openjgraph.sourceforge.net/) but this code is rather crap and
not maintained. So I think I would prefer the IBM GFC
(http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/gfc) for that. Since I am likely
gonna work for IBM UK during the summer I could probably een get some
help on that. So should not be a huge problem to implement that.

Cheers,
Eric