Whole-Jimple Post-Transformation pack

Hi,

[I sent the message again, since the last one was missing the source
attachment.]

We are using Soot to translate Java to the language of our static analysis
tool TVLA.
Our problem is that we need a whole scene transformer that operates _after_
all other transformations have finished.
(Unfortunately, the current situation lets us add our transformation to
either one of the Whole-Jimple packs, which apply before other optimization
packs [jtp, jop, jap], or to a body transformation, which is not adequate
for our needs.)

Since PackManager is immutable and all standard packs are added during
initialization my current solution for this is to modify the 'init' method
to add a whole-jimple post-transformation pack(wjptp).

Is there a better way to achieve this effect?
If no, please consider integrating this into future Soot versions (I attach
the modified source PackManager.java file).

Thanks,
Roman