jasmin 1.05<->1.2 incompatibility, or...?

Hello,

I am trying to compile rather simple piece of code (attached) w/ jasmin.
(It's a part of sablevm-test-suite) If I use 1.05 version - it work
smoothly. However if I use 1.2 I get:

/usr/bin/jasmin SVMTestInlinabilityBytecodeVerificationFields.j -d .
SVMTestInlinabilityBytecodeVerificationFields.j:17: Warning - Syntax
error.
.field public aByte
                    ^
SVMTestInlinabilityBytecodeVerificationFields.j:17: Error - Couldn't
repair and continue parse.
.field public aByte
                    ^
src/SVMTestInlinabilityBytecodeVerificationFields.j: Found 2 errors

Which is quite strange if you see that the line 17. is actually:
.field public aByte B

Isn't the "B" somehow missing from the error message?
Or maybe the syntax of this construction has been changed somehow?
How can it be fixed? (or do I see "white rabbits" two days in a row? ;-)

I'd be thankful for help w/ solving this problem. Somehow I don't feel
very inclined to revert to years old version...

Cheers,

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org

.class public SVMTestInlinabilityBytecodeVerificationFields
.super java/lang/Object

;
; fields used to test the getfield and putfield instructions
.field public aByte B
.field public aChar C
.field public aDouble D
.field public aFloat F
.field public anInt I
.field public aLong J
.field public anObject Ljava/lang/Object;
.field public aShort S
.field public aBoolean Z
.field public anArray [Ljava/lang/Object;

;
; fields used to test the getstatic and putstatic instructions
.field public static aStaticByte B
.field public static aStaticChar C
.field public static aStaticDouble D
.field public static aStaticFloat F
.field public static aStaticInt I
.field public static aStaticLong J
.field public static aStaticObject Ljava/lang/Object;
.field public static aStaticShort S
.field public static aStaticBoolean Z
.field public static aStaticArray [Ljava/lang/Object;

;
; standard initializer
.method public <init>()V
    .limit stack 1
    .limit locals 1

    aload_0
    invokenonvirtual java/lang/Object/<init>()V

    return
.end method