[Soot-list] Can I get name at java source from jimple Value?

Jennifer LHOTAK jlhotak at sable.mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 9 18:11:50 EST 2004

Hi,

You can use the phase option -p jb keep-original-names. This will make all
Jimple locals be named whatever they were named in the original source
file, when you compile the original source with javac -g. Alternatively,
you can use the -src-prec java option to go directly from source to
Jimple (and this option maintains the original local names by default).

Jennifer