[Soot-list] Can I get name at java source from jimple Value?

Guillaume Salagnac Guillaume.Salagnac at imag.fr
Fri Dec 10 04:01:58 EST 2004

From: Jennifer LHOTAK <jlhotak at sable.mcgill.ca>
Subject: Re: [Soot-list] Can I get name at java source from jimple Value?
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:11:50 -0500 (EST)

> Hi,
>
> You can use the phase option -p jb keep-original-names. This will make all
> Jimple locals be named whatever they were named in the original source
> file, when you compile the original source with javac -g. Alternatively,
> you can use the -src-prec java option to go directly from source to
> Jimple (and this option maintains the original local names by default).
>
> Jennifer

Hello,

By the way, is there any hope to get this behaviour with shimple (-ws) ?
I tried -p jb keep-original-names but it seems that variable names are
lost during the "translation" into SSA form.

Maybe some hints about how to hack soot, or anything ?

Thanks,
-G

--
Guillaume Salagnac
Equipe "Systèmes Temporisés et Hybrides." Verimag. Grenoble. France.