[Soot-list] Can I use soot with jdk 1.5's generic feature?

Jung-joon Kim jungjoon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:36:12 EST 2004

Hi.

I'm annoyed with type casting and casting exception  for using
container class like Set, Map, List... So I want to use generic
feature of java 5.0(funny versioning).

Is there any problem to use soot with jdk 1.5? Target classes of
analysis are old java classes using no generic.

thanks

--
Jung-joon Kim
Programming Languages Lab.,

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint Exupery