[Soot-list] XML input as well as output?

Emil Slusanschi slusanschi at sc.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 22 09:55:43 EST 2004

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is an available or planned support for the
input from the XML format in the internal representations of Soot
(Jimple will be a good idea). As there is a support for the output in
XML format (annotated version of Jimple) I think it will be a great
feature if the XML format would be supported as input as well as output.
I know that this means work for someone... but I was just curios if
somebody already implemented something like this in Soot that I'm not
aware of.

Thanks,

Emil