[Soot-list] The online API

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at sable.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 22 11:05:49 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 04:52:53PM +0100, Marco Bakera wrote:
> Hey,
>
> it would be a big pleasure to have a current version of you API available
> online. The current version doesn't use the feature of being able to see
> usage of classes and interfaces insode the API - being able to see
> dependecies between different classes. Is it possible to create one with
> this feature or do i have to build it my own?

I don't quite understand what you're asking for. Is there a newer
version of javadoc which presents additional dependencies? Do you have
an example of such an API documentation?

As for updating the API, we are planning a new Soot release before
the new term starts in January. When we make the release, we will also
update the online API doc.

Ondrej