[Soot-list] Compiling the latest Soot sources

Andrew Richards andrew at codeplay.com
Fri Oct 8 11:48:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I get an error when compiling the latest Soot sources with the version
of Jasmin supplied: jasminclasses-sable-1.2.7.jar.

In class: soot.util.JasminOutputStream(OutputStream)
    public void flush() {
        ByteArrayInputStream bais = new
ByteArrayInputStream(this.toByteArray());
        jasmin.Main.assemble(bais, out, false);
    }

jasmin.Main.assemble cannot be compiled in this case, because the 2
arguments are InputStreams and OutputStream, but the
jasmin.Main.assemble in jasminclasses-sable-1.2.7.jar needs string
parameters.

Do I need a different version of Jasmin? Where would I get it from?

--
Andrew Richards

Codeplay Software Limited - http://www.codeplay.com
Tel: +44 (0)131 466 0503