[Soot-list] Re: EdgesOutOf

Guillaume Salagnac guillaume.salagnac at imag.fr
Thu Sep 23 04:28:31 EDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Navindra Umanee wrote:

> Guillaume Salagnac <guillaume.salagnac at imag.fr> wrote:
> > Navindra, could you please execute my analysis with *your* version of
> > soot, and tell me if it works ?
> > Maybe i've missed something while patching/rebuilding soot.
>
> First I tried it on Soot trunk but I got a lot of resolving errors
> that I don't know the meaning of (and the wiki page mentioned in the
> SVN logs seems unaccessible).  I'll check this one with Ondrej later.
>
> My own branch isn't really suitable being in flux, but I tested Soot
> 2.1.0 with the patch I gave you.  This is the output I got:
<snip>

Ok, thanks. that's working.

I had forgotten to ask for 'ant clean' before recompiling soot, so the
patch wasn't taken into account. Now it's OK and I have the right call
graph.

Thank you very much for your help !

-G
--
Guillaume Salagnac
Equipe "Systèmes Temporisés et Hybrides." Verimag. Grenoble. France.