[Soot-list] Re: soot-dev: SAT solver problem

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at sable.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 22 07:40:30 EDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:22:43AM +0200, Richard Stahl wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> > find soot/generated/jedd -name '*.jedd' | xargs touch
>
> Did you mean '*.java'? there are no jedd files in generated ...

Yes, I meant *.java. Sorry about that...

> Yet another issue: I have got through the jedd but:
>
> compile:
>      [javac] Compiling 2211 source files to /java/soot-dev-1818/classes
>

>      [javac] The system is out of resources.
>      [javac] Consult the following stack trace for details.
>      [javac] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

This is because ant is not giving enough memory to javac. To make it
give javac more memory, create a file in your home directory called
.antrc, with the line:

ANT_OPTS="$ANT_OPTS -Xmx200m"

> If I use jikes 1.18 I get:
<snip>
> soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.MethodToContexts in
> soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph and class soot.MethodToContexts in soot match

This is because of .class files left over from earlier revisions. Doing
an "ant clean" should fix it.

Ondrej