[Soot-list] Exception when specifying use-original-names:true in whole-shimple mode

Guillaume Salagnac guillaume.salagnac at imag.fr
Mon Sep 27 12:39:21 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Navindra Umanee wrote:

> Do you get the same error if you use -w instead of -ws?

with only -w it works fine :

$ java -Xmx800m soot.Main -w  -f S -p jb use-original-names:true Test01
Soot started on Mon Sep 27 17:57:17 MEST 2004
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete,
use the verbose option to the cg phase.
Transforming Test01...
Writing to sootOutput/Test01.shimple
Soot finished on Mon Sep 27 18:01

> Very weird...  unfortunately if I can't reproduce it, there's not much
> I can do.

No problem for me, since my program works fine without use-original-names.

thanks anyway,

-G
--
Guillaume Salagnac
Equipe "Systèmes Temporisés et Hybrides." Verimag. Grenoble. France.