[Soot-list] Cannot find the source for SimpleDominatorsAnalysis class ...

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 2 16:19:07 EDT 2005

Hi Deepak,

Deepak Chandra <dchandra at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking at the SimpleDominatorsFinder code -- it uses a class
> called SimpleDominatorsAnalysis in its constructor. I, however
> couldn't find the source for it, eventhough the its class file exists.
> Can someone point me to location where I can find it.
> Also, this class is not mentioned in soot api.

It's in the same source file:

http://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/viewcvs/soot/releases/soot-2.2.1/src/soot/toolkits/graph/SimpleDominatorsFinder.java?rev=1960&view=auto

It's a pretty simple forwards flow analysis from the dragon book.  I
guess the api documentation doesn't include non-public classes.

Cheers,
Navin.