[Soot-list] Transforminf a JIMPLE-File into a corresponding Body object.

Marc Njoku njoku at cs.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Aug 3 11:28:12 EDT 2005

Dear Soot-list Subscriber,

I am implementing an application, which is partly using the
Soot-Framework in a client-server infrastructure.

One of my Requests, is that I would like to create an instance of a Body
object (Body class), from a JIMPLE-file located on my Hard disk.

That means, the Jimple-file (with its concrete Jimple-Code!) already
exists as for instance "serial.jimple"

I wish to transform this Jimple-file in a Body object without using any
Soot-specific command lines, because this transformation has to occur
within a specific Java class.

I have read the API description of the resolver-class but found it quite
complex.

Did anyone of You already realized it?

I would also be thankful for any kind of implemented sample code.

Thank You in advance,

Marc Njoku