[Soot-list] (no subject)

Debzani Deb debzani at cs.montana.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:16:39 EST 2005

Hi,

I am a new user and having trouble to run soot. Basically I am
interested about the call graph and tried to run with the -w option.
Here is the error message while I am trying to execute the HelloWorld
program from "Soot command-line options" manual. I am using java
version "1.5.0_04". I set the classpath with the three jar files in
the soot download webpage.

C:\research\java_program\byte_test>java soot.Main -w HelloWorld
Soot started on Mon Dec 12 15:13:32 MST 2005
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find class: java
x.crypto.Cipher (is your soot-class-path set properly?)
        at soot.SootResolver.bringToHierarchy(SootResolver.java:139)
        at soot.SootResolver.bringToSignatures(SootResolver.java:172)
        at soot.SootResolver.bringToBodies(SootResolver.java:214)
        at soot.SootResolver.processResolveWorklist(SootResolver.java:100)
        at soot.SootResolver.resolveClass(SootResolver.java:89)
        at soot.Scene.tryLoadClass(Scene.java:298)
        at soot.Scene.loadBasicClasses(Scene.java:848)
        at soot.Scene.loadNecessaryClasses(Scene.java:874)
        at soot.Main.run(Main.java:177)
        at soot.Main.main(Main.java:153)

I appreciate your help.

Thanks