[Soot-list] points-to analysis for all fields of a class

Aiwu Shi ashi01 at cis.poly.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:58:27 EST 2005

hi,
    I want to use SPARK points-to analysis for analyzing class, and then get the points-to set of all fields (static and non-static) of the class.
    for static fields, I can call the reachingObject(SootField f) to get the PointsToSet.

however, how to do for non-static fields?

public class SampleClass {
 static C z;
 public C f;

 public C f2(){
  C x;
  x = new C();
  z=x;
  this.f=x;
  return x;
 }

 void f1(){
  C a=new C();
  z=a;

in the class SampleClass above,   in method f2(), we can see that non-static field f has alias with local variable x, and also can point to AllocNode (new C( )).
 how can I get the PointsToSet for non-static field f?

I really appreciate your help, I have been involved in this problem for a long time.

Aiwu