[Soot-list] Null - Analysis

Ajay Lal ajaylal20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:30:40 EDT 2005

Hello

Im a new user of the soot framework, and I am currently trying to implement the null-anaysis example contained within the soot tutorial.

I am having difficulties with the flow through method. I am unsure what the List BranchedOut parameter is for, and I am unable to implement
the Kill and Gen sets for this method. I was wondering if there is source code for the branched analysis that could be sent to me, if not can I please
have some information that may aid me in implementing the flowthrough method.

Thanks

Ajay Lal