[Soot-list] questions about specjvm98 and line number attributes

Prof. Laurie HENDREN hendren at sable.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 4 05:51:30 EST 2005

You can check if your class files have line numbers in them
using javap -v <classname>.   If there are line numbers, you should see them
at the the end of the listing.

Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science       |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren at cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |
| http://wwww.sable.mcgill.ca          http://aspectbench.org |