[Soot-list] Context sensitive analysis introduction?

Helge Jensen helge.jensen at slog.dk
Sun Mar 6 05:34:22 EST 2005

I am doing binding-time analysis in soot, and am about to extend it to
be context-sensitive.

For this I need some pointers to where i can read about how the
context-sensitivity in soot works, some slides, a small sample analysis
maybe?

Specificly I need:
   - a context-sensitive reads/writes analysis
   - to understand how to obtain the context main runs in
   - given the current context: a set of (Method,Context) that a Units
method-invocation could possibly dispatch to.

I can see that at least some of that functionality is available, but it
would really help with a small example and maybe some docs on the
architecture/design for context sensitivity in soot, for the big picture
to fall into place.

Anyone got any references to something?

--
Helge