[Soot-list] alias analysis

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 11 08:32:46 EST 2006

I guess all you have to do is retrieving the points-to sets for the
variables for which you want to test whether they are aliases (see
interface PointsToAnalysis) and then you use
PointsToSet.hasNonEmptyIntersection(...) in order to find out if both
points-to sets overlap. If they do, then your variables may be aliased.

Eric