[Soot-list] Jedd Question

Saswat Anand saswat at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 12 17:59:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I am getting "jeddc: SAT solver couldn't assign physical domains." error
while compiling my Jedd program. I was wondering if somebody could point
out whats wrong.

I have a relation "paths" which of type  <srcc:C1, from:PB1, tgtc:C2,
to:PB2>, where C1, C2 are from paddle and PB1, PB2 are new two physical
domains. "from" and "to" are probe statements that are inserted to
measure coverage. "paths" is supposed to contain all pairs of probes
between which there is a control-flow path.

For that, I have this code that computes fix point:

<srcc:C1, from:PB1, tgtc:C2, to:PB2> new_paths = 0B;
do{
    paths |= new_paths;
    new_paths = paths{tgtc,to} <> paths{srcc, from};
    new_paths -= paths;
}while(new_paths != 0B);

After some hit-trials, I found that if I comment out the statement with
join operation in the above, the code compiles. But I cannot understand
whats wrong with that statement. Or, is the problem somewhere else? Just
to be sure, I specified physical domains for every attribute in every
relation, but jeddc still fails. Please help!

Thanks,
Saswat