[Soot-list] how to find the declared methods in a class

aiwu shi aiwu_shi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:35:06 EST 2006

hi,

 I want to find only delcared methods in a class,  how to do that? is there some library method for that?

for exmple:
       class Sample{
               public void m1(){

                int m2(){

                 void m3(){

after my anlysis, I only need to get the declared methods:  m1(), m2(), and m3().
however, I use the SootClass's getMethods() to get more methods including the above three and constructor <init> . in some other class, I  maybe get a static initializer <clint> and other supporting methods.

so, how to get the only declared methods in a class?

  thanks

   Aiwu