[Soot-list] build AST

Paritosh Shroff pari at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:52:29 EST 2006

Pat, Chris:

My program analysis algorithm is stack-based so I don't want to use
Jimple, as the latter is a 3-address representation. But I can use baf
or probably even Dava (as Chris pointed out). By the way, there doesn't
seem to be any documentation about Dava on Soot's homepage, is there
some place where I can look up some example code employing Dava?

Also, my analysis is a whole program analysis, so I need to have a
collection of AST's of all the class files in either baf or Dava
representation. I can then define visitors to visit the nodes on these
AST's and perform my analysis.

Thanks for all your help!
Cheers,
Pari