[Soot-list] Class java.util.Collections$EmptySet doesn't have method <init>([java.util.Collections$1]) : void; failed to resolve in superclasses and interfaces

Aiwu Shi aiwu_shi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:10:53 EST 2006

hi,
   I am using the Spark/soot for points-to analysis. when I execute the SparkTransformer.v().transform("cg.spark", sparkOptions), I got the error message like:

Class java.util.Collections$EmptySet doesn't have method <init>([java.util.Collections$1]) : void; failed to resolve in superclasses and interfaces

actually, all the library jar files are in the soot class path.
if I manually load the class, e.g.,  Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport("java.util.Collections$EmptySet ")  before executing SparkTransformer,   the error message disappear.

I dont know why?   how to fix the problem?

thanks

 Aiwu