[Soot-list] Class java.util.Collections$EmptySet doesn't have method <init>([java.util.Collections$1]) : void; failed to resolve in superclasses and interfaces

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 26 07:54:02 EST 2006

What command-line options have you set?

One possible cause of this is trying to do whole-program analyses
without putting Soot in whole-program mode (with the -whole-program
option).

The default "fast" abc resolver only resolves classes needed for
intra-procedural analyses. Whole-program mode switches to the full
resolver which resolves everything needed.

Ondrej