[Soot-list] Decompiling Class file

saswat at cc.gatech.edu saswat at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:51:13 EDT 2006

I used soot-2.2.2, 2.2.3 and nightly build without any success.

java -cp
jasminclasses-2327.jar:polyglotclasses-1.3.1.jar:sootclasses-2327.jar
soot.Main -f dava -soot-classpath ../jdk1.3.1_18/jre/lib/rt.jar
java.lang.String

I get:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not verify
approximated Synchronized body
        at
soot.dava.toolkits.base.finders.SynchronizedBlockFinder.find(SynchronizedBlockFinder.java:163)
        at soot.dava.DavaBody.<init>(DavaBody.java:306)
        at soot.dava.Dava.newBody(Dava.java:84)
        at soot.PackManager.runBodyPacks(PackManager.java:718)
        at soot.PackManager.runBodyPacks(PackManager.java:396)
        at soot.PackManager.runBodyPacks(PackManager.java:340)
        at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:335)
        at soot.Main.run(Main.java:203)
        at soot.Main.main(Main.java:146)

If it runs on your side could you please tell me the JDK version.

Thanks,
Saswat