[Soot-list] Getting Grimp in a CallGraph without outputting files

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Mon May 22 18:08:01 EDT 2006

I'm using Soot for some analysis of Java code. Since I'm not trying to
optimize the bytecode or anything, I've turned off output generation
(ie, "-f n").

I'm using the CallGraph feature pretty heavily. I would really like to
have the call graph built on Grimp bodies, not Jimple bodies.  Is
there a way to get it to generate Grimp internally without also making
a sootOutput full of files I don't need?  (When I just need Grimp
inside a BodyTransformer, I've been manually doing body =
Grimp.v().getBody(body, "gb") or something, but this won't help me
with the CallGraph!)

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/