Indus (was Re: [Soot-list] my question about Soot)

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 17 02:57:04 EST 2006

I guess I'm just gonna keep replying-to-self ad infinitum.

Of course I forgot, the GPL is LGPL copy-and-paste compatible, since you
can convert LGPL to GPL, but you can't go the other direction.  So if
you wanted to cannibalize the Soot code base you could go that route,
but hmmm, that doesn't seem to help us out over here at all.

Licensing gives me a headache.  OK, maybe I already had the headache.
Maybe I should go to bed.