[Soot-list] Thread.holdsLock(Object)

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 10 11:18:32 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

Can you explain in better detail what you want (maybe with some examples)?
 Do you mean by "simulate the native method" that you want a bytecode-only
version of Thread.holdsLock?  Or do you want a static analysis that tries
to detect when Thread.holdsLock(object) will return true?

caveat: I probably don't have an answer for you.

Cheers,
Chris