[Soot-list] Thread.holdsLock(Object)

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 10 13:11:41 EDT 2006

yes, I would like to simulate the method really, i.e. for any call to this method that is found in the call graph, one would sort of retrieve the abstract object that is passed in at this point (the points-to set) and then try to detect if there is probably (or certainly?) a lock held on this abstract object at this point in the program.

Eric