[Soot-list] Re(de)compilation of unmodified .class files

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 10 21:53:20 EDT 2007

> That functionality is not implemented in Soot.

Patrick, if we know that B does not need to be processed can we not
just set B as a library class in this case. I think that would
automatically prevent B from being processed by transformers. (B would
have to be loaded to signature level at the least though, I believe)

Also Bart (one of Martin's students) is currently looking into a way
of having Soot do partial Jimplification somehow. But I don't know any
details. Maybe he is reading this...

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada