[Soot-list] unwind a line code?

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:52:54 EDT 2007

HI
I have the following java code,
main_pane.add(new JLabel( new ImageIcon(
getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(
"at/bestsolution/drawswf/images/logo.png" ) ) ), BorderLayout.NORTH);

I would like to use soot to rewrite(unwind) it to the folllowing java lines,

ImageIcon i1 = new ImageIcon( getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(
"at/bestsolution/drawswf/images/logo.png" ) ) ;
JLabel t1 = new JLabel(i1);
main_pane.add(t1, BorderLayout.NORTH);

I am wondering if soot has implemented this funtion(I found Jimple has
actually done that)? If not, would you please reply me a method
related to this function? I would like to do the implementation.

Cheers
Peng