[Soot-list] unwind a line code?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 17 08:07:03 EDT 2007

No, Soot does not have anything like this. Why would anybody want to
do this anyway? What are you trying to do?

If you really want to do this (which I kind of doubt), you have to
rewrite the AST, which means you actually have to use polyglot, the
frontend in Soot.

Eric

On 16/04/07, Peng Li <lipeng360 at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI
> I have the following java code,
> main_pane.add(new JLabel( new ImageIcon(
> getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(
> "at/bestsolution/drawswf/images/logo.png" ) ) ), BorderLayout.NORTH);
>
> I would like to use soot to rewrite(unwind) it to the folllowing java lines,
>
> ImageIcon i1 = new ImageIcon( getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(
> "at/bestsolution/drawswf/images/logo.png" ) ) ;
> JLabel t1 = new JLabel(i1);
> main_pane.add(t1, BorderLayout.NORTH);
>
> I am wondering if soot has implemented this funtion(I found Jimple has
> actually done that)? If not, would you please reply me a method
> related to this function? I would like to do the implementation.
>
> Cheers
> Peng

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group