[Soot-list] unwind a line code?

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 17 08:32:43 EDT 2007

I do this kind of refactoring all the time so as to make code not only
more readable but also somewhat more modular; below, i1 and t1 can be
reused elsewhere.  I guess I generally don't like passing arguments that
aren't fully evaluated.  Failing that, I try at least not to let
arguments have side effects, which the rewriting below accomplishes if
you trust methods to do what their names say.

Using Dava might do it, but the rest of the code will suffer.  More than
likely there are some Eclipse refactoring plugins that do
source-to-source transformations like this for you.  Again though Peng,
if you tell us what you want to do it might help.

Chris