[Soot-list] Soot release hopefully tomorrow

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 26 16:58:10 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I announced a few weeks ago that I am planning two new Soot releases,
the first of which is going to be our last pre-Java 5 release and the
second of which will include features that require Java 5 support such
as Sridharan and Bodik's refinement-based demand-driven
context-sensitive points-to analysis.

I am planning to make the first of those two releases available
tomorrow! So everybody please ensure that you have only consistent
stuff checked in by tomorrow. Also, please add comments about anything
notable that changed into the CHANGES file in the SVN repository.
Finally, please comment you code if you can find the time.

Thanks a lot!

In case of any last-minute no-go, please let me know ASAP.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada