[Soot-list] Scene transform: wjtp

J Malcolm malcolm at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:25:38 EST 2007

So, I've got it compiling, but not sure how to call the code so I can
begin getting to work.  I use the following command line and code.  Any
ideas on why I don't see "------- FOO ------" printing?

A further anomaly is that if I don't include the verbose flag ('-v'),
then it Seg faults.

-jm

bash$ java -Xmx400m Main -f j  -p wjtp on -w -v Main
Soot started on Fri Feb 09 09:51:44 EST 2007
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete,
use the verbose option to the cg phase.
Segmentation fault

public class Main
{
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        PackManager.v().getPack("wjtp").add(new Transform("wjtp.ssa",
                                                          SSA.v()));
        soot.Main.main(args);

class SSA extends SceneTransformer
{
    private static SSA instance = new SSA();
    public static SSA v() { return instance; }

    protected void internalTransform(String phaseName, Map options)
    {
        System.out.println("------ FOO ------");