[Soot-list] Scene transform: wjtp

mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 9 03:48:04 EST 2007

On Fri, February 9, 2007 1:08 am, J Malcolm wrote:
> I know jce.jar and jsse.jar are in
> my classpath, in the same directory as rt.jar.
>
> java Main -w -f s -p wstp.ssa on Main Soot started on Fri Feb 09 00:43:48
> EST 2007
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find
> class: javax.crypto.Cipher (is your soot-class-path set properly?)

This is most certainly a classpath problem. I can't say I know exactly
what the issue is, but when I have had problems like this in the past they
have usually been solved by ensuring that these jars are explicitly stated
in *soot's* classpath, not the classpath you are sending to the JVM that
is running soot. Soot itself has a classpath commandline parameter.

Michael