[Soot-list] Can users add new subphases into phase jb?

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:08:30 EST 2007

Hi
In my program, I need the JimpleConstructorFolder transform runs
before spark analysis. I put the JimpleConstructorFolder transform
into the phase jb, but seems that it does not work. So I did a test,
put a simple test transform(just prints all the stmts using the
following line) into jb,
PackManager.v().getPack("jb").add(new Transform("jb.printlines",
printlines.v()));
soot.options.Options.v().setPhaseOption("jb.printlines", "on");

But it looks like that all the new subphases which users add into the
phase jb do not work... Does anyone know the reason? I have struggled
with the problem for couple of days.

Cheers