[Soot-list] One more Spark question

L. Wang dududuwang at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 20:09:45 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for answering the questions!

 One more question: It takes at least 5 minutes for my machine to analyse points-to  of an application.  In spark, can we dump the PT results for once and then load those results every time we need to use the PT info for client analysis? I found dumping. I'm wondering if spark has the corresponding loading? I haven't got the chance to try out Paddle yet. Does Paddle such the loading support? Thanks!

Eric Bodden <eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote: On 08/05/07, L. Wang  wrote:
>  Last question is: can this PAG be outputed to for example a dot graph in
> soot?

As a follow-up to that: We just got some code contributed that does
exactly that. It should hopefully show up in the next nightly build or
the one after that. Name of the class: PagToDotDumper

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada