[Soot-list] One more Spark question

Manu Sridharan manu_s at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon May 21 23:04:59 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I don't believe the functionality you want exists in Soot or Paddle
right now.  A contribution along these lines would certainly be highly
valued, though.  Similar topics have been discussed before, for example
in this thread:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2006-March/000594.html

-Manu