[Soot-list] call graph and control flow graph ?

pablo quiroga pablodanielquiroga at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 18:23:35 EDT 2007

Hello to all,

                    I wanted to know if it is possible to run Soot and to have both a CFG and a CG at once. I mean that I want to execute: soot.Main.main(args);  with all the arguments. But, just I got the Call Graph (CG) without Control Flow Graph (CFG) and when I run Soot manually like:

Options.v().set_whole_program(true);
SootClass mainClass = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport("Main");
etc...

the CFG works ... and the CG does not. Could you please give some idea of this ?

Best regards.
Pablo Quiroga