[Soot-list] call graph and control flow graph ?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu May 24 18:37:36 EDT 2007

What kind of CFG do you want? A soot.coofi.CFG? I would be surprised...

In any case: AFAIK there is no such thing as a single control-flow
graph. There are multiple such graphs, each for one single method. You
can construct such a graph by instantiating an ExceptionalUnitGraph
for each method body, e.g. after having run the "cg" pack which builds
the call graph.

Eric

On 24/05/07, pablo quiroga <pablodanielquiroga at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
>                 I wanted to know if it is possible to run Soot and to have
> both a CFG and a CG at once. I mean that I want to execute:
> soot.Main.main(args);  with all the arguments. But, just I got the Call
> Graph (CG) without Control Flow Graph (CFG) and when I run Soot manually
> like:
>
> Options.v().set_whole_program(true);
> SootClass mainClass = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport("Main");
> etc...
>
> the CFG works ... and the CG does not. Could you please give some idea of
> this ?
>
> Best regards.
> Pablo Quiroga

Eric Bodden