[Soot-list] Queries

vandana betigeri vandan_b at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 06:30:08 EDT 2007

Dear olhatak,

  I am not geeting the following classes in SootAll 2.2.2 and 2.2.4

  import soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.InvokeGraph;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.ClassHierarchyAnalysis;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.VariableTypeAnalysis;

  Please tell me the path or reuired configuration to obtain the path for class.

  I want ot construct a call graph on Carla laffra's algorithm.
  Please tell me th eexact steps necessary for that.

  Vandana