[Soot-list] Help with method inlining

Fernando Calheiros xfernando at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:48:15 EDT 2007

Hi there, I'm developing a few soot transformations that require
method inlining, so I'm using extending the class BodyTransformer to
perform the transformation, InlineSafetyManager.ensureInlinability()
to check if it's safe to inline a method at its invocation site, and
SiteInliner.inlineSite() to perform the actual inlining.

I'm having some problems because some methods active bodies are being
BafBody and not JimpleBody (SiteInliner only works with JimpleBody).
I'm adding my transformations to the jtp pack, so I assumed that
everything would be represented as Jimple, but some methods are being
represented as Baf, is there any explanation for this behavior?

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Calheiros