[Soot-list] Re: Java 1.5 source support

Dimitrios Prountzos dprountz at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 22 22:39:23 EDT 2007

Eric,

Thank you for your reply. Do you know if this is
effort is publicly available through some source code
repository?
Also, one more question. In the current implementation
of Soot, can someone retrieve the type of objects stored
in a java collection (which is stored as an attibute in the
constant pool), or does Soot need to be extended in order
to support this feature? (going through the list archives,
I saw an negative answer to this question some months ago).

Thank you,

Dimitris