[Soot-list] JEDD Unsatisfied Core

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:50:25 EDT 2007

The 2004 paper on JEDD states that I can extract information about the
unsatisfied core in a manner that will allow me to infer where the
physical domain assignment conflicts are.  Unfortunately I can't find
documentation that tells me how I actually do it.  I have looked in "A
brief user's guide to JEDD" and the paper, but I don't understand.
The zchaff website was also lacking in documentation on this matter.
It would be most helpful if someone could explain what the steps are
to identify this information.

  Richard Warburton