[Soot-list] Re: JEDD Unsatisfied Core

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:36:07 EDT 2007

With the existance of an attribute n, a physical domain N1 and a
domain Node.  I was under the impression that the following code
should compile (it is a minimal error case of what I'm trying to
debug).  I am highly confused as to why it doesn't.

import jedd.*;
import jedd.order.*;
import attributes.*;
import domains.*;
import physical_domains.*;
import soot.jimple.ReturnVoidStmt;

public class Test {

	public <n:N1> FinalNodes;

	public Test() {
		FinalNodes = 0B;
	}

	public void addReturn(ReturnVoidStmt node) {
		FinalNodes |= new { node=>n };

  Richard