[Soot-list] Edges in Soot

Alejandro Dominguez a.dominguez at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 10 19:20:25 EDT 2007

Greetings to all!
I'm fairly new to Soot, so please be patient with me :)

I'm working on a college project and have to find some informations about some
methods; specifically I need to find the number of forward/back/cross edges.
I was looking around, but couldn't find a specif answer to my question.
CallGraph seems to come close, but no exactly.
I also need to find all acyclic paths from start to entry.

Obviously I don't expect a full solution, but could somebody please point me in
the right direction? Which classes might help me in my quest...?

Best regards and thank you for your time

--
Alejandro Dominguez