[Soot-list] Edges in Soot

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 10 19:27:11 EDT 2007

Hi Alejandro,

Can you draw a picture of a small Java program with several methods, the
control flow graphs inside those methods, the call edges between
methods, and an indication of which edges you want to find?  It's hard
to tell specifically from your question.  (Inkscape is good for
illustrations if you need something; camera/pen/paper works good too.)

Unless of course somebody else has answer, in which case I'm sure
they'll speak up.

Thanks,
Chris