[Soot-list] call graph generation accidentally terminated

li xin li-xin at jaist.ac.jp
Sun Apr 27 11:31:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I run soot (2.2.4) in the whole program analysis mode with adding my own
transformer. I feed soot with the following option "--app -w -f J -p cg.cha
verbose:true --keep-line-number CLASSNAME"

However, soot terminated when (or after, I have no idea) building the call
graph with no more information conveyed as attached. Could anyone help me
figure out the problem? Many thanks!

Thanks and Best Regards, LI

--
Soot started on Tue Apr 28 20:09:50 JST 2008
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete, use